We are your long-term partner and resource
In the midst of this unprecedented COVID-19 global pandemic, Vandewalle & Associates wants to help you connect to the resources you need now, help you adapt to new and rapidly changing realities, and understand your new goals for the future.
Assembling and aligning resources. That’s why you will find the Vandewalle & Associates team continuing daily to manage, revise, and implement. We are writing grants, and tracking changes in states, federal and foundational funding daily. We also continue to listen, collaborate, brainstorm, and collect vital social, economic, and change-influenced data that will prepare us to find solutions for new realities.
We are ready with tools and strategies you need right now–today–and tomorrow:
- Preparing and positioning your community for CARES and other stimulus funding
- TIF restructuring and aggressive developer recruitment. Download our TIF Optimization Playbook here.
- Grant writing for BUILD and other grant opportunities, and administration
- Engaging the community by managing online meetings, focus groups and surveys
- Adjusting developer agreements or other agreements
- Communications, graphic design, GIS mapping & drone services
To build resilient communities, we offer a wide range of resiliency and economic and natural disaster recovery resources;
- Economic recovery and restructuring plans and strategic implementation
- Market analysis
- Hazard mitigation plans
- Facility relocation planning due to flooding
- Smart Cities planning
- Solar analysis
- Check out our Strategies for Resilient Communities page for more information
Four impactful projects and the funding that made them happen…
Other Neighborhoods, districts, and communities we’ve helped equip for resiliency:
- Mount Horeb, Wisconsin –Mount Horeb Econ. Dev. downtown and community economic development plan